Presentations, Seminars & Workshops
Professional wildlife and/or conservation presentations as well as nature related presentations and seminars are done in a most informative, yet, most entertaining style by dr. Madelein J Grundlingh.
Dr. Madelein J Grundlingh
Founder and CEO of DJANI Wildlife Projects and the WEF.
Professionally qualified and experienced zoologist, wildlife and conservation education specialist, wildlife author, as well as researcher and scriptwriter of numerous wildlife television programmes. Executive Producer at UMBULI Productions.
(B.Com (Acc) B.Sc. NHOD B.Sc.(Hons) M.Sc. Ph.D)
Examples of Corporate Themes
- Business World versus Animal World
- Monkey business
- Territorial behaviour in the "wild"
- Office Animals
- It's a Jungle
- Not all of us are primates
- Corporate Creatures, etc.
- Howler monkeys
- Office elephants;
- I can smell your fear
- Jungle chorus
- Be a Bat
- Bees, ants, temites and wind; etc.
- Galadas on the move
- Gangsters, clans and social groups
- There's a crocodile in my soup
- Battle of the sexes, etc.
- Vultures and voxes
- Predators vs prey
- Wolves and whales
- Oxpecers in the office
- Honey Guides and honey badgers
- If animals were cars ...!? etc.
- Whatever you do – RUN!!!
- You need a den
- I am the beast!
- Risk it, or loose it
- The Bee Hive
- Hummingbirds & Honey Badgers, etc.
- King of the Jungle
- At the top of the food chain
- Become the dominant creature
- How to stay the dominant animal
- Alpha creature versus "the Gang"
- Animal styles
- Dominance displays in the animal kingdom
- "... and then there is the alpha female ..."; etc.
- Your team needs different "wild animals"
- The "mega-organism"
- Meerkat Manor
- Follow the baboons
- Why jackals live in pairs; etc.
- Desert animals – surviving tough times
- Snake charmers
- When not to raise cubs
- Whatever you do – don't run!
- Whatever you do – RUN!!!
- Wilddogs on the move
- Big Cat Hunt
- Mongooses and Oxpeckers hunt together, etc.
- Home ranges and territories
- Hunting success
- Bigger is not always better
- Aardwolves and termites
- Baboons -the "Master Marketers"
- Do it with colour!
- Immortality in the jungle - totally marketing dependent
- In the darkest jungle, movement and colour say it all; etc.
- Go Green
- Global Warming
- Your Carbon Footprint
- Carbon Trading; etc.
Wildlife Books & Games
TWO brand new wildlife books by DJANI Wildlife Projects:
The ENGLISH EDITION: "AFRICA'S MAMMALS - Discovering 101 species" and
the AFRIKAANS EDITION: "SOOGDIERE van AFRIKA - Ontdek 101 spesie"
Become a Wildlife Expert while having fun!
"FIELD GUIDE in a BOX"
Our unique WildWays Wildlife Trump Card Series, containing exact and extraordinary wildlife information on more than 180 different animal species (including mammals, birds and reptiles), are distributed directly to schools and also via our online shop.